Volunteers are essential to helping Oakvillegreen achieve our mission of preserving nature where we live!
There are as many opportunities to volunteer with our organization as there are good ideas and interested volunteers.
Please complete our volunteer application form so that we may contact you to discuss opportunities.
Here are some examples of volunteer opportunities:
- Assisting with our community tree plantings (everything from planning and preparation to digging in!)
- Contributing to our environmental education programs (design, delivery and everything in between)
- Assisting with schoolyard naturalization and corporate greening initiatives
- Events coordination and promotion (we host a spring native plant sale)
- Article writing and advocacy research
By volunteering, you can:
- share your skills to make a difference
- explore your passion for nature and the environment
- learn new skills and gain hands-on experience
- get outside, be active and have fun working in nature
- help make Oakville a healthier and more sustainable community
Oakvillegreen strives to offer rewarding volunteer experiences and opportunities for volunteers to learn from our staff while sharing their skills and contributions, whatever these may be!