Become a member of Oakvillegreen Conservation Association
If you care about the environmental health of our community, about good planning, about protecting our local flora and fauna, about making Oakville a healthy, sustainable community, please join the Oakvillegreen Conservation Association (OCA).
- Regular email updates about events and concerns in your community.
- Events and meetings that feature topical guest speakers and/or films with time to discuss issues that are important to you.
- Involvement in Oakvillegreen’s variety of tree initiatives from community tree plantings every Spring and Fall, to our Urban Forest Tree Tour, a guided bus or cycle tour showcasing Oakville’s urban forest.
- With an Oakvillegreen membership you will be welcomed to most of our events free of charge or will enjoy reduced rates.
- The satisfaction of knowing that your are doing what you can, in your own community, to make the future better.
Memberships are renewed annually by September 30th.
Your membership makes a difference!
Membership FeesAnnual Membership Costs for period from 30-Sep-2017 to 30-Sep-2018.
- $30 family (all adults and children living in the same household)
- $25 individual
These fees apply for all renewals paid by the September 30th deadline.
For your convenience, we accept online credit card payments through PayPal. Please select your membership type below and click the BUY NOW link! (NB: you do not need a PayPal account to complete your payment).
Mail-in Your Membership
You can also mail in your membership. To do this, print out and complete our Membership-Form and send it with a cheque (payable to Oakvillegreen) to:
For family memberships, please include names, addresses, phone numbers and emails of all family members.
If you have a special interest or skill in a particular area, please consider volunteering with Oakvillegreen.
Please note that membership fees are not tax deductible.
For any other questions contact us through the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org